Top Raiders Girl Classy Sassy And A Bit Smart Assy Shirt

As far as story, art, and music go, Angel of Darkness is my favorite Tomb Raider game. As far as gameplay, it was by far, far the worst. Not to mention all the glitches, including a few where you couldn’t progress in the game anymore and had to start over. I’d love to see a remake. It was right at the point where the series was falling apart, Core was basically unable to keep up and AoD was that odd cartoony PS2 3D, also infamously balloon breasts. Honestly, I could have forgiven the graphics. I mean, look at AOD in comparison to its five predecessors. No more worlds made out of blocks! With AOD, it was the clipping and glitching that got me. It’s Top Raiders Girl Classy Sassy And A Bit Smart Assy Shirt one thing to die because you miss a jump. It’s another thing to die because you fall through the ground off the fucking map. I don’t know, I never saw the other guy. Maybe he had a toned ass and short shorts. Actually, I want that game now, the one where you play as a smoking hot twink raiding tombs or whatever. I heard this excuse constantly in MMOs from guys who made female characters. Do people actually play 3rd person games and spend the whole time looking at their character’s digital ass? I feel like I almost never look at my character model because there’s too much going on around me. If the gender doesn’t matter in terms of gameplay, I just pick whichever happens to look better to me personally. Some games have the males looking like a neanderthal, so I go female. Others Top Raiders Girl Classy Sassy And A Bit Smart Assy Shirt have women looking like beanpoles with water balloons attached to them, so I go, male.
Top Raiders Girl Classy Sassy And A Bit Smart Assy Hoodie

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season: 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nice Atlanta Influences Everything Shirt

Nice Strong Juneteenth 1865 Shirt

Awesome Nope Still Don’t Care Try Again Tomorrow Chicken Vintage Retro Shirt