The Bus Ride Each Day We Ride The Bus To School We Listen And Follow Every Rule Inside We Keep Our Shirt

Aww, if you need it, put it on an Amazon list and send me the link. I get 2 giant bags delivered every month to feed the strays outside of my old job. I don’t work there any more thanks to COVID but they came to expect Bringer of Noms every morning for 2 years. I wasn’t about to stop feeding the poor things. They can’t help that they were born outdoors. My cat Pandora was originally my cousin’s, who lives next door. One day she just decided “you know what? I like those humans better” and switched owners. She adopted us I guess. This is so true. Our neighbors once came over with one of our cats and were like “Is this yours?” I apologized to The Bus Ride Each Day We Ride The Bus To School We Listen And Follow Every Rule Inside We Keep Our Shirt profusely but they said they loved having her come to visit them and sit in their house while I and my hubby were at work. My mom had her cat disappear for days. My folks went around town looking for him. Meanwhile, a little girl came to the house with a cat and asks my half-awake dad “Is this your cat?” He said yes, problem solved! Problem was that it wasn’t our cat, the old cat finally came home and now we had two cats. It didn’t even look at all like the old one either lol. Funny thing is the new one was much nicer than the old one. About 36 hours later I hear him screaming. I ate a fuck ton of sleeping meds to stop crying/thinking. I was stunned. I stood there, picked him up, wet and cold. Scared. I was so mad at him for bolting, he knows better. We slept as we’ve never slept before. A full home and a The Bus Ride Each Day We Ride The Bus To School We Listen And Follow Every Rule Inside We Keep Our Shirt happy heart and a big old ginger bastard on my chest.
The Bus Ride Each Day We Ride The Bus To School We Listen And Follow Every Rule Inside We Keep Our Hoodie

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season: 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nice Atlanta Influences Everything Shirt

Nice Strong Juneteenth 1865 Shirt

Awesome Nope Still Don’t Care Try Again Tomorrow Chicken Vintage Retro Shirt