Official Sorry I’m Late My Cat Was Sitting On Me Cat Vintage Retro Shirt

Our cat’s name is Max. Short for Maximus Decimus Meridius, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And he will have his vengeance, in this life or the next! Glad I didn’t reply first because I was thinking Married with Children and my response would have been a really inappropriate joke. I can just imagine the logic behind that choice: “hmm, a name, a name…what to name this turtle, hmm? Tony? That’s alliterative. Maybe a bit too cute. What are some other Official Sorry I’m Late My Cat Was Sitting On Me Cat Vintage Retro Shirt cool names? Derek, of course. Kale…that’s a given. When you are ”the illusion” your cat can just be mike. Yep. Never been through it but this guy was cracking jokes about using the skillet to make food as he is walking over the ashes of his burned down-home, and then turns into a crying mess over his cat! If you wanna know what a good pet owner looks like this is it. Pets are family men. Yep. Never been through it but this guy was cracking jokes about using the skillet to make food as he is walking over the ashes of his burned down-home and then turns into an Official Sorry I’m Late My Cat Was Sitting On Me Cat Vintage Retro Shirt crying mess over his cat! If you wanna know what a good pet owner looks like this is it. Pets are family men. You’ve gotten the point across, I understand you well enough. I can understand that and I’m sorry that happened to you. I hope you’re doing better now.
Official Sorry I’m Late My Cat Was Sitting On Me Cat Vintage Retro Hoodie

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season: 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nice Atlanta Influences Everything Shirt

Nice Strong Juneteenth 1865 Shirt

Awesome Nope Still Don’t Care Try Again Tomorrow Chicken Vintage Retro Shirt