Official I Wish A Karen Would Black Lives Matter Funny Karen Jokes Shirt

I feel like even if BLM, as a formal organization, was a Marxist “redistribute everything” baby-killing socialize groceries pro-weed ban all guns whatever organization, it doesn’t nullify the fact that police brutality is bad. It’s a pretty libertarian, if not conservative, desire to not want the government to use force against you or your neighbors. Conflating the movement to stop police from using and getting away with the use of unnecessary deadly force with their self-imposed. Butthurt against their perceived political enemies has stopped conservatives from being able to think critically about real-life situations. See: wearing masks and not coughing on each other in Official I Wish A Karen Would Black Lives Matter Funny Karen Jokes Shirt. I see your point but I also think in some sense “black on black crime” (this is at least what I see referenced a lot) and confronting police brutality are independent and don’t need to be prioritized relative to each other. At least, the black community doesn’t need to “clean itself up” before they are entitled to fair treatment. I do see how they are related in practice though (more crime, more police presence, higher frequency of interaction, etc). This may depart from some of the BLM rhetoric, but I also think this movement is completely justifiable without the racial equity angle. You don’t need the fact that black people are twice as likely to Official I Wish A Karen Would Black Lives Matter Funny Karen Jokes Shirt. 
Official I Wish A Karen Would Black Lives Matter Funny Karen Jokes Hoodie

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season: 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nice Atlanta Influences Everything Shirt

Nice Strong Juneteenth 1865 Shirt

Awesome Nope Still Don’t Care Try Again Tomorrow Chicken Vintage Retro Shirt