Nice Owl That’s What I Do I Read Books I Avoid People And I Know Things Vintage Shirt

I once read the autobiography of an A&E doctor, and one day this man comes in. When asked what the trouble is, he starts to go on about how he was sitting naked on his sofa, his phone rang and he sort of slipped. He nodded nervously. ‘Don’t worry. It doesn’t bother me. I am only here to help you.’ I didn’t ask what make, or if it was on vibrate mode. I X-rayed his abdomen and there it was – from the look of it probably a Nokia 6250i or something similar. I just hoped that it wouldn’t ring. There was no way that it would come out without a general anesthetic and the skills of a good surgeon. Some foreign bodies even need a cut to be made in the abdomen so that they can Nice Owl That’s What I Do I Read Books I Avoid People And I Know Things Vintage Shirt be pushed out from the inside so to speak. I explained all this to him. The next patient’s card I picked up was an elderly lady, in her mid-70s with ‘abdominal pain’. I quite enjoy seeing elderly patients. They are usually really grateful and undemanding, and you can always try and charm them. My favourite tactic is pretending that they must have given the wrong details to the nurse as their date of birth must be at least 10 years out. It always gets a smile and then the patient gets more relaxed. This didn’t quite work with this patient. She gave a faint ‘Don’t be a patronising twat’ smile and asked me if we could go into a private cubicle. I walked with her into the gynaecological room which has a door and some privacy. She started the conversation. ‘I have a Nice Owl That’s What I Do I Read Books I Avoid People And I Know Things Vintage Shirt orange in my vagina, and I can’t get it out.
Nice Owl That's What I Do I Read Books I Avoid People And I Know Things Vintage Hoodie

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season: 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nice Atlanta Influences Everything Shirt

Nice Strong Juneteenth 1865 Shirt

Awesome Nope Still Don’t Care Try Again Tomorrow Chicken Vintage Retro Shirt