Nice Cheech’ Chong’ 20 In Weed We Trust Shirt

Finally finished this build! For those wondering I used a 1/24 scale Taco Truck and a 56′ Cadillac made by Jada toys. I cut the fenders off the Cadillac shaved the door handles and JB welded them on to the body. I had to move the rear axle back about a few centimeters to match the wheel opening. All the paint used on the body was Rustoleum Textured Green and on the doors is Rustoleum Textured brown. I cut open the front grille and used moss branches that I picked up from a local reptile store in town. I installed red velvet for the interior, but the movie car has a green velvet interior (my mistake). My wife did the lettering in gold pen. pretty Nice Cheech’ Chong’ 20 In Weed We Trust Shirt happy with the result considering this is the first model I’ve built since I was a kid (I’m now 30). Cheers!! I also sub to vandwellers which are people who live in their customized van. your title confused me about one I was looking at until I clicked on it. Same here! She passed away from cancer a decade ago but had such a big personality. She would do things like flip shoes over in the night to wake us up. My husband and I still say “Must you, Cheech?” if one of us is doing something annoying. Oh wow! My Cheech is a big personality too: she learned that the Nice Cheech’ Chong’ 20 In Weed We Trust Shirt best way to get my attention is to scratch the nice furniture, she stares straight at me and scratches! She’s also super sweet, sometimes when I sit on the couch she climbs up on me and lays her head on my chest.
Nice Cheech’ Chong’ 20 In weed We trust Hoodie

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season: 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nice Atlanta Influences Everything Shirt

Nice Strong Juneteenth 1865 Shirt

Awesome Nope Still Don’t Care Try Again Tomorrow Chicken Vintage Retro Shirt